Our vision places the Audley Community Centre at the heart of the community, providing a sustainable, secure, culturally diverse and accessible space that is valued and supported by the people of the local district and community
Our mission is to promote, enable and facilitate inclusive activities, which embrace and address the education, training, employment, welfare, health, social, cultural and recreational needs of the local community and district.
1) Keep the building available, accessible and safe for the use of local people and others.
2) Enable a range of social, welfare, educational, training, development and health activities to take place at the Centre which responds to the needs of local people.
3) Provide access to advice and information for all sections of the community.
4) Provide good quality services to users of the Centre.
5) Consult with the local community so that we keep up to date with local issues and where possible, advocate and support the local community.
6) Be financially sustainable.